Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And on a lighter note:-


My favourite recent newspaper report:-

How a bar of dark chocolate a day could cut your stress levels
Great news: Dark chocolate may not only make you less anxious, but also cut the risk of heart disease
.

Fabulous- We have all read that a glass of red wine a day is healthy and now I can dunk my bar of chocolate in it!!!
My daughters favourite newspaper report:-

Weekend lie-ins for teenagers wards off obesity
Teenagers lying in at the weekend might seem like laziness, but it will actually help them stay slim and healthy, claim scientists.

Silly me thinking she was just being idle!

For all you men out there:-

Sorry darling, I can't do the vacuuming. It might damage my sperm count: The best excuse yet for men not to do the housework...


Bet it was a male that dreamt this one up!




1 comment: