Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ready?


Are you ready to laugh, cry, reminisce, contemplate and at the end of all that have something delicious for supper? Welcome to my "restaurant"-Recipes For Life and Love. Take a seat at a table for one or two or three or four or more, and prepare your taste buds for a gastronomical extravaganza of memories and a quirky look at Life in general. I hope to have you demanding for second and third helpings. I hope you will find the servings up to Michelin star quality. I hope you will share with me and I hope you will recommend my "restaurant" to others- who knows maybe one day we could be a chain of "restaurants"!

So- grab your knife and fork, adjust your napkin and tuck in!
Why the picture of me as a cat? I haven't got one of me in my chefs whites ......yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment